We might not be watching the sexiest pay-per-view card the UFC has ever presented, but the storylines sure are prevalent. UFC 255 is about to commence on Saturday night in Las Vegas with a pair of title fights on the marquee. within the main event, Deiveson Figueiredo makes his first defense of the flyweight title when he takes on Alex Perez. Plus, women’s flyweight champ Valentina Shevchenko is back when she takes on Jennifer Maia within the co-main event.
Figueiredo won’t be a household name yet, but the reigning flyweight champ has all the flash and elegance to become a crossover star with another big win within the main event. The 32-year-old has only one loss in his professional career — a 2019 unanimous decision to Jussier Formiga — and has thrillingly finished his last three fights. Perez is not any slouch in his title because the challenger has only one loss since 2016 and has been dominant since earning a contract through Contender Series.
Buckle up, it’s getting to be a wild ride. Let’s take a better check out the remainder of the cardboard with the newest odds from William Hill Sportsbook
UFC 255 fight card, odds
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) -280 vs. Alex Perez +230, flyweight championship
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) -1600 vs. Jennifer Maia +900, women’s flyweight championship
- Mike Perry -110 vs. Tim Means -110, welterweights
- Cynthia Calvillo -240 vs. Katlyn Chookagian +200, women’s flyweights
- Paul Craig -175 vs. Mauricio Rua +150, light heavyweights
- Brandon Moreno -180 vs. Brandon Royal +155, flyweights
- Joaquin Buckley -240 vs. Jordan Wright +200, middleweights
- Antonina Shevchenko -160 vs. Ariane Lipski +135, women’s flyweights
- Kyle Daukaus -330 vs. Dustin Stoltzfus +260, middleweights
- Alan Jouban -150 vs. Jared Gooden +125, welterweights
- Daniel Rodriguez -330 vs. Nicolas Dalby +260, welterweights
- Louis Costs -490 vs. Sasha Palatnikov +370, welterweights